With natural colors, textures and forms, the mimijumi baby bottle provides the perfect complement to breastfeeding and the best possible transition to bottle feeding.
The innovative nipple design replicates a mother’s breast, creating a natural feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby. Bold colours and soft textures are combined to give the mimijumi baby bottle a distinctive, eye-catching appearance.
Integrated venting prevents colic while the one-piece construction means less parts to clean. Only the safest medical and food grade silicone is used to ensure a worry-free and healthy bottle feeding experience for your baby.
Available in two different flow rates: Flow Rate 1 (Slow) and Flow Rate 2 (Medium).
- Integrated venting prevents colic
- Easy to clean
- Screw on one-piece construction
- Made with medical/food-grade silicone
- Top rack dishwasher-safe
- Free from BPA and Latex
- Exceeds US safety standards
- Compatible with all mimijumi baby bottles
This product comes with the following items:
One (1) Replacement Nipple
NIPPLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
First Time Use:
- Before using your mimijumi nipple for the first time, boil for 10 minutes to sterilise.
- Place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Do not use if cracked or torn or otherwise damaged.
- Never use mimijumi nipple as a soother/pacifier.
- Do not leave mimijumi nipple in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant/sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Do NOT place mimijumi nipple in the microwave.
- For reasons of hygiene, we recommend replacing the nipple after 3 months. Replacement nipples stage 1 (slow) and stage 2 (medium) are available separately.